Wipak etsii tuotantopäällikköä
Wipak Oy is now looking for
To lead our printing and lamination department in Nastola towards manufacturing excellence with responsibilities such as:
- Responsibility to ensure and develop work safety in both departments
- Act as a supervisor for Team Supervisors and for a team of Shift Supervisors
- Responsibility of product quality
- Responsibility of producing the planned production
- Manning responsibility of the department
- Development of manufacturing excellence, management for daily improvement (MDI) and total productive maintenance (TPM) in printing and lamination department
- Responsibility of production and cost budget in printing and lamination operations
- Drive CI initiatives based on the targets of the local organization (e.g. OEE Budget, Waste targets, Material savings)
- Lead/ participate in investment projects
- Responsible for the training and competence of the personnel
Key competences for the candidate we are searching for are strong leadership skills, drive for manufacturing excellence and passion to develop safety culture in the company.
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in production management
- Good knowledge of printing technology
- Master´s or bachelor’s degree (e.g. engineering or manufacturing economics) or equivalent
- Recommended: Six Sigma Training and/or Change Management Training
- Strong leadership skills and passion to improve
- Good interpersonal and cooperation skills and
- Understanding of the business and processes
We offer you an independent, challenging and rewarding work in a dynamic and active environment at the heart of the packaging solutions business.
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, please apply by leaving your CV and references together with your availability and salary expectations by May 3 2020 the latest.
For further information please contact Production Director Mikko Palviainen tel. +358 40 778 4077. We will process applications already during the application period so please apply as soon as possible.
Wipak is part of the family owned Wihuri Group, a diverse Finnish conglomerate that can trace its origins back over 100 years. Today the Wihuri group employs 5,000 people with operations in 30 countries. Wihuri´s Packaging business is one of the world’s leading producers of packaging materials and solutions for the Food and Medical supply industries in Europe and North America. Wihuri’s Packaging Division consists of two international brands: WIPAK in Europe and Asia and WINPAK in North America.
Wipak develops and manufactures highly innovative premium-quality flexible packaging solutions for Food products and Medical Instruments and Devices.
Hae työpaikkaa lukemalla alla oleva teksti ja lähettämällä hakemus alla olevasta napista